UPSC Civil Services Pre Online Form 2019 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) are Invited Online Application Form For Civil Service Preliminary Examination IAS and Indian Forest Service (IFS) Vacancy 2019. Those candidates are Interested For These Post They Should Apply Online Before Read full Notification.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Civil Service and Indian Forest Examination 2019
UPSC Civil Service 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date : 19 February 2019
- Last Date : 18 March 2019 Till 06:00 PM
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee : 18 March 2019
- Admit Card : Available Soon
UPSC Civil Service 2019 Application Fee
- General / OBC : Rs 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs.0/-
- All Female : Rs.0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Mode.
UPSC Civil Service 2019 Eligibility Details
- IAS :- Bachelor Degree in any Stream in any recognized University in India.
- IFS :- Bachelor Degree as one of Subject animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science botany, Geology, Statistics & Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture OR Equivalent.
UPSC Civil Service 2019 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age as on 01/08/2019
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 800 + Post
|IAS (Indian Administrative Service)||IFS (Indian Forest Service)||IPS (Indian Police Service)|
|Indian P&T Account & Finance Service group A||Indian Audit and Accounts Service Group A||Indian Defence Accounts Service Group A|
|Indian Revenue Service (I.T) Group A||Indian Postal Service Group A||Indian Civil Accounts Service Group A|
|Indian Railway traffic service group A||Pondicherry Civil Service, Group B||Pondicherry Police Service group B|
|Indian Trade Service Group A ( Grade III)||Indian Corporate Law Science, Group A||Indian Information Service (junior grade), Group A|
|Indian Defence Accounts Services, Group A||Indian Revenue Service (I.T.) Group A||Indian railway Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Railway Personnel Service group A||Indian Defence Estates Service , Group A||Assistant Security Commissioner in railway Protection force Group A|
|Indian Ordnance Factories Service A||Indian revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)||Armed Force headquarters Civil Service Group B|
Mode of Selection
- Selection on the Basis Pre Exam, Mains Exam & Interview.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Link Active Today|
|Download Notification||Link Active Today|
|Official Website||Click Here|