UPSC Assistant Registrar Admit Card 2019 : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has Recently Uploaded Admit card For the Post of Assistant Recruitment 2018.Those Candidates are Enrolled in this vacancy can download the Admit Card on the Following Link.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2018
UPPSC Assistant Registrar Important Dates
- Start Date : 30 October 2018
- Last Date : 27 November 2018
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee : 27 November 2018
- Submit Final Form Last Date : 30 November 2018
- Admit Card Available : 22 February 2019
- Exam Date : 06,07,March 2019
UPPSC Assistant Registrar Application Fee
- General / OBC : Rs.225/-
- SC / ST : Rs.105/-
- PH : Rs.25/-
- Pay the Examination fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking Fee Mode.
UPPSC Assistant Registrar Eligibility Details
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree any Stream from Recognized University with 7 year Working Experience.
UPPSC Assistant Registrar Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 30 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
- Age as on 01/07/2018
- Read the Notification For Age Relaxation.
UPPSC Assistant Registrar Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy : 21 Post
Download UPPSC Assistant Registrar Admit Card 2019
- Firstly Go to Official Website.
- Click on the Admit Card Link in the Candidates Corner Section.
- Choose the Required Admit card link From the Available List.
- Click on the Get Admit Card Link in the Next Window.
- Fill All Essential Credentials in the given Place and Submit the Information.
- Check it Carefully and save in your system.
- finally take a printout of Admit Card.
Some Important Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Download Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification English||Click Here|
|Download Notification Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|