UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer APO Recruitment Online Form 2019 : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission are invited to online application form for the Post of Assistant Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2019.All Interested Candidates Who are Follow all Eligibility Criteria they can apply before full notification.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Assistant Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2019
IMPORTANT DATES AND APPLICATION FEE
- Start Date : 28 December 2018
- Last Date : 25 January 2019
- Exam Date Pay Fee : 25 January 2019
- Submit Final Form : 28 January 2019
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : Rs.125/-
- SC / ST : Rs.65/-
- PH candidates : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E challan Fee Mode.
ELIGIBILITY AND AGE LIMIT DETAILS
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) Form Any Recognized Board in India.
- More Details Read the Notification for Eligibility Criteria.
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age as on 01/07/2018
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
VACANCY DETAILS TOTAL : 17 POST
|Assistant Prosecuting Officer APO||17|
HOW TO APPLY
- Firstly, Go to Official Website Link Uppsc.nic.in.
- On the Home page, Candidates need to hit on ”all notification /advertisements’ under notification section.
- Click on the suitable UPPSC notification for Assistant prosecution Officer (APO) Posts.
- ” New User registration ” Link for registering and fill all details in it.
- Fill UPPSC online application form with required and correct details.
- Upload Scanned photocopies of all Documents as asked in UPPSC Online Form.
- Click on Submit Button form Final Submission of UPPSC application Form.
- Take Printout of Online Application For Future Reference.
UPPSC Assistant Prosecuting Officer APO Recruitment Online Form 2019
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS