UPPCL Assistant Engineer Final Result 2019: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) are invited online application for Junior Engineer from eligible Indian nationals for direct to the following post Junior engineer (Trainee). Application received through any other models is not accepted .
Electrical Service Commission (ESC)
UPPCL Assistant Engineering Recruitment 2018
Important Date and Fee Details
Total Vacancy Details : 299 Post
|Name of Post||Engineering Category||UN-Reserved||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee)||Electrical||132||31||17||NIL||180|
|Electronics and Tele-Communication||26||20||14||01||61|
|Assistant Engineering (Trainee)||12||05||01||NIL||18|
UPPCL Assistant Engineering Recruitment 2018 Eligibility
The Candidate have a Engineering Degree in Electrical/Electronic like BE/B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Post . For more details read notification .
- The age of the candidate should be between 21 Years to 40 Year as on 1st January 2018.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rule.
How to Apply Online UPPCL 2018
- All Applicant go to Official website at uppcl.ort .
- Follow Office Order No. 4408_VSA_06112018 and click on Link.
- You will get two option so you have to choose application form registration.
- Fill All Details carefully and full capta and submit.
- Upload Photo & Signature.
- Click on Submit Button .
- After Submission you have to take print out for future reference.
The Selection of the Candidate will be made on the basis of computer based test and Interview.
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2018
The UPPCL Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2018 will be released before 10 days prior of the date so you have to follow official website because admit card is a very necessary document.
Some Important Links
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Interview Letter||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|