SSC Stenographer Gr C & D Online Form : The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment for Recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ for Various Ministries Department Organization in the Government of India.
Staff Selection Commission or SSC will be organizing the exam of SSC Stenographer 2018 to select candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade C and D. SSC Stenographer 2018.
Notification Brochure Application form, check Steno Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment Online Application Date Last Date SSC Stenographer (Grade C & D) Exam 2018 Staff Selection Commission Stenographer 2018 How To Apply last date Pdf Download Starting date Exam Date Update News Application Form .
ssc stenographer Recruitment Online Form 2018 Notification
Application Fee :-
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Candidates are required to be at least 12th pass from a recognized Board or University. He/She must be able to produce the required document when asked for verifiation after qualifying SSC Stenographer 2018.
- Candidate must lie in the age domain of 18-27 Years to be eligible for SSC Stenographer 2018 Exam
- Stenographer Group D Transcription
- English : 50 Minutes | Hindi 65 | Minutes
- Stenographer Group C Transcription
- English : 40 Minutes | Hindi 55 Minutes
A candidate must be either:
1. a citizen of India, or
2. a subject of Nepal, or
3. a subject of Bhutan, or
4. a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
5. a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c),(d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India .
SSC STENOGRAPHER Exam Centre
SSC Also Provide the Details of Exam Center in Admission Certificate Issued 2-3 weeks before the actual SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Exam Date.
ssc stenographer Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
Staff Selection (SSC) Conduct an All India Open Competitive Examination for Recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ and Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
|Tier – 1||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (Online)|
|Tier -II||Skill Test||Pen and Paper Mode|
The Scheme of Examination :-
|Date of Exam||Part||Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|1.02.2019 to 6.02.2019||I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours ( 2 Hourse and 40 Minutes for the Candidate .|
|III||English Language and Comperhension|
- There is negative marking in SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ 2018 Tier 1 Exam.
- The exam duration is 2 hours 40 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
- Giving a wrong answer to a question will lead to a penalty of 0.25 marks in all sections
- The questions except in Part III will be set both in English & Hindi.
Age Limite :-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years (Steno Grade D)
- Maximum Age : 30 Years (Steno Grad C)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rule
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|