South Indian Bank PO Interview Letter 2019 : South Indian bank Uploaded Result For of Probationary Office Po Scale I Recruitment 2018. Those Candidates who are Appeared in this recruitment exam can download result.
|South Indian bank|
SIB PO Probationary Officer Scale I Recruitment 2018
|IMPORTANT DATES AND APPLICATION FEE |
- Notification Issued : 04 December 2018
- Start Date : 10 December 2018
- Last Date : 16 December 2018
- Last Date Complete From : 16 December 2018
- CBT Exam Date :29 December 2018
- Admit Card Available : 21 December 2018
- Result Available ; 10 January 2019
- Gen / OBC : Rs.800/-
- SC /ST / PH : Rs.200/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card,Credit Card,Net Banking, Mobile Wallet Mode Only.
|ELIGIBILITY AND AGE LIMIT|
- Passed 10th ( High School ), Class 12 ( Intermediate ) and Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks
- Matric to Graduate Qualification Passed with Minimum 60% Marks .
- Maximum Age : 25 years as on 30.11.2018
|Post Name ||Total Post|
|Post Scale I||Notified Soon|
- Uttar Pradesh : Allahabad , Agra , Kanpur , Lucknow and Meerut
- Madhya Pradesh : Indore,and Ujjain, Bhopal
- Bihar : Patna
- Delhi : Delhi NCR Area
- Other Various Exam Center in Pan India
|SELECTION PROCESS AND SALARY|
|Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
- Initial short listing will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test,GD and Personal Interview
- Bank reserve the right to make required modification in the selection process considering the number of application for the post.
- IBA approved pay scale of Rs 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances .Eligibility for Performance Linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers.
|Detailed Guidelines / Procedures for|
- Application Registration
- Document Scan and Upload
- Payment of Fees
|IMPORTANT POINT TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION |
|Before applying online, candidates should-|
- Photograph (4.5 cm × 3.5 cm)
- Signature ( with black link)
- Left thumb impression ( on white paper with black or blue ink )
- A hand written declaration
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS