SAIL Various Post Trainee Online Form 2018 : A Unit of STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED ,invites online applications for the following post for integrated steel plant at Burnpur in West Bengal ,online application for post attendant come technician ,operator come technician training in various trade in interested candidate complete all eligibility criteria they can apply online and should read full notification .
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
SAIL Various Post Trainee Online Form 2018
APPLICATION FEE & IMPORTANT DATES
VACANCY DETAILS TOTAL POST : 156
|Name of Post||General||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL|
Note : candidate belong to SC/ST/OBC categories may also apply against the un-reserved post provide they fulfill the eligibility criteria for unreserved category reservation for persons with disabilities candidate and ex-serviceman shall be horizontal basis and in line with the guidelines on the subject .
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)(S-3)||Matriculation and three year full time diploma in Engineering and mechanical / Metallurgy / Electrical / Instrumentation / Chemical / Civil / Ceramic discipline from a government.In organised Institute with minimum 50% marks ( SC/ ST/ PWD ) Departmental candidates .|
|Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)(S-1)||Matriculation and ITI full time in fitter / Electrician /Turner / Welder / Mechanist (CNC) trade from government Recruitment Institute .|
Upper Age in year as on 14.12.2018
|Name of Post||Upper Age Limit|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)(S-3)||28 Years|
|Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)(S-1)||28 Years|
Relaxation in upper age limit
|SC/ST||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||PWD|
|5 Years||3 Years||10 Years for General, 15 Years for SC/ST and 13 Years for OBC|
- Ex-serviceman who have put in not less than 6 month continuous service and the armed force will be allowed age relaxation to the extent of Military Service Plus three year August reserve class unreserved vacancies as per Government guideline .
- Candidate domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 will be allowed 5 year relaxation in upper age limit .
- Department candidate will be given relaxation of 10 year over and above the corresponding upper age limit subject to a maximum upper age limit of 45 irrespective of the category of the candidate .
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the SAIL Careers page at www.sail.co.in or www.sallcareers.com.
- Read the Advt carefully to be sure about his/her eligibility.
- Click on the Link Apply and Then Click on the link I Agree.
- Ensure that all the required fields are filled up
- Ensure correctness of information provided before submission of the online form.
- Visit the website www.onlinesbi.com and click on the link ‘State Bank Collect’ .
- Accept the terms & condition of the Disclaimer Clause in the next screen by click on relevant check box before clicking on the link Proceed.
- Select ‘Industry Name ‘ as ‘Steel Authority of India Limited’ and then Click Submit.
- After submission Take Print of your application form.
|Apply Online For Operator-cum-Techanician Trainee||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|