Indian Coast Guard Navik 02/2019 Admit Card 2019 : Join Indian Coast Guard are invited to Online Application For the post of Navik General Duty (GD)10+2 Recruitment 2019.All eligibility candidates criteria and apply online application form . before you apply online application form please read full notification.
|Join Indian Coast Guard (Ministry of Defence)|
Navik (General Duty)10+2 Recruitment 2018
Indian Coast Guard Important Dates
- Start Date : 21 January 2019
- Last Date : 31 January 2019
- Exam Date : March / April 2019
- Admit Card Available Between : 25 February 2019
Indian Coast Guard Application Fee
- All Category : 0/-
- No Application fee in Coast Guard Navik 10+2 recruitment 2019 Candidates Only Application Form and Take a Print Out of the registration Form.
Indian Coast Guard Eligibility Details
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with at Least Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and Maths Subjects.
Indian Coast Guard Age Limit
- Min Age : 18 years
- Max Age : 22 years
- Age Between 01.08.1997 to 31.07.2001
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Indian Coast Guard Physical Eligibility
- 1.6 KM Running in 07 Minute.
- 20 Suat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Pushup
- Height : 157 CMS
- Chest : Minimum Expasion 5 CMS.
Indian Coast Guard Exam Center
|Exam Center||Candidates Belong to|
|Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh Other then NCR District|
|Kolkata||Bihar and Jharkhand|
|Noida||Delhi, Haryana NCR, UP NCP, Rajasthan NCR District|
|Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh|
|JodhPur||Rajasthan Other then NCR District|
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Navik online Form 2019
- Candidates are required to read full notification Before Apply online.
- Candidates should have to go official website and apply online.
- Fill Online registration after reading instruction very carefully.
- Fill the Name of the candidates , father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimal and this not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of Information like personal email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. The date, time and center of the written examination and other Information will be informed through coast guard recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- After the Filling the Details click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout of Online Application for future reference.
Some Important Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|