CLAT UG / PG Admission Online Form 2019 : Comman Law Admission Test CLAT 2019 Conducted By National Law University, NLU Odisha, Cuttack India are Online application form for the BA LLB and LLM UG / PG Courese admission 2019-2020.All Interested Candidates who are follow All eligibility criteria they can apply before read full notification.
National Law University, Odisha, Cuttack, India
Commission Law Admission Test (CLAT 2019)
CLAT 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date : 13 January 2019
- Last Date : 31 March 2019
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee : 31 March 2019
- Offline Exam Date : 12 May 2019
- Admit Card Available : April 2019
- Result Declared : May 2019( Last Week)
CLAT 2019 Application Fee
- General / OBC : Rs.4000/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 3500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit , credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet / E Challan and Various Online Fee Mode Or Pay the Exam Fee through Offline E Challan Fee Mode.
CLAT 2019 Age Limit
- All Eligibility candidates can Apply the CLAT 2019 Form.
- No upper the Age limit in CLAT 2019.
- For more details must read the full Information Brochure will be Available at right Side NLU Wise.
CLAT 2019 CLAT BA LLB UG Course Eligibility
- Under Graduate B.A/ LL.B Hons : Passed 12th ( Intermediate ) exam in any recognized board with 45% marks.
- For reserve category 40% Marks.
- Passed / Appearing Both Candidates are Eligibility.
CLAT 2019 CLAT LLM PG Course Eligibility
- Post Graduate : Passed LLB Degree with Minimum Age 55% marks of any recognized university in India.
- For Reserve Category candidates : Minimum 50% Marks.
- Passed / Appearing Both Candidates are eligibility for this admission.
CLAT 2019 Participating National University notification
- National Law School of India University NLSUI, Bangalore
- The National Law Institute University NLIU, Bhopal
- National Law University , NLU Jodhpur
- Gujarat national Law university , GNLU gandhinagar
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law , Punjab RGNUL, Patiala
- National University of study and Research in Law, NUSRL Ranchi
- The national University of Advanced legal Studies, NUALS kochi
- Damodaram Sanjivyya national law university , DSNLU, Vishakhapatnam
- Maharashtra national Law university , MNLU Mumbai
- NALSAR University of Law , Hyderabad
- The West Bengal NU of Juridical Science NUJS, kolkata
- Hidayafullah national law university HNLU, raipur
- DR.Ram Manohar Lohiya RMLNLU, Lucknow
- Chanakya National law university, CLNU Patna
- National Law University Odisha, NLUO Cuttack
- NLU and Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati
- The Tamil Nadu national Law school, Tiruchirappalli
How to Apply For CLAT UG/ PG Admission Online Form 2019
- Candidates should have to go Official Website and Apply online.
- Click Here for New registration button on the top right of the page .
- Complete the Registration process by providing your basic details.
- After the registration Process is complete , you receive your registration id and password on the email Id Provided.
- Now, you can use these credentials the registration process.
- Along with the Application form candidates should upload the scanned copy of his photograph and signature . Please make sure that the images meet the specified format and size.
- Candidates should also upload the scanned copies of his Identification card and certificates.
- After making the Application fee Payment , the registration process will be complete.
- Finally, Take A printout Of CLAT Recruitment 2019 online Application Form.
|Apply online||Link Active on 13/01/2019|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|