UPSC NDA I Online Form 2019 : Union Public Service Commission are invited online application from for the post of National Defence Academy (NDA) in Army, Airforce, Navy Wing &Navel Academy 10+2 Cadet entry under NDA I Phase recruitment 2019. All Eligible Candidates Criteria and apply online application form . Before you Apply online Application Form Please Read Full Notification.
|Union Public Service Commission |
National Defence Academy & Navel Academy Exam NDA I 2019
|IMPORTANT DATES AND APPLICATION FEE|
- Start Date : 09 January 2019
- Last Date :04 February 2019 Till 06:00
- Last Date Complete Form : 04/02/2019
- Exam Date :21 April 2019
- Admit Card Available : April 2019
- General / OBC :100/-
- SC / ST :0/-
- Pay the Examination Through Debit Card, Credit Card,Net Banking Or Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit the Exam fee at State Bank of India SBI any Branches in India.
|AGE LIMIT AND ELIGIBILITY|
- Candidates Born After :02.January.2000
- Candidates Born Before :01.January.2003
- Extra Age Relaxation As Per Rules
- Air Force and Navy : Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed with Physics & Math Subject any Recognized Board
- Army wing : Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam in any recognized board in India.
How to Apply For NDA
- Before Apply of NDA , read the Full notification Carefully.
- Then, Go to Official Website link upsc.gov.in
- Check the NDA Link in Home page.
- Now, Click on the NDA Link.
- Now, on the next page fill personal , education qualification and address details carefully.
- Click on Or Continue as per your choice.
- Now, review your filled details, read the declaration and tick on ; I agree.
- Note down your registration ID for further login.
- After that , click on ‘Click here for part-II registration link.
- Next, Enter your login credentials and click on ‘Submit’ Button.
- Now, Pay the Examination Fee.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph and signature in the Prescribed format Or Documents.
- Read the Instructions and click on ‘ I Agree ‘ button.
- After the Filling of Application Download the hard copy for future reference.
VACANCY DETAILS TOTAL : 392 POST
|Post Name||Wing Name||Total Post|
|Naval Academy||10+2 Cadet Entry||50|
|National Defence Academy||Army||208|
SOME IMPORTANT DATES