Nehru Yuva Kendra Various Post Admit Card 2019 : Nehru Yuva Kendra Sansthan online are invited to online application form for the post of District Youth Coordinator, Account Clerk and MTS Recruitment 2018. Those Candidates are Interested to the following vacancy and have eligibility criteria can read the full notification before apply online.
|Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan|
MTS, Account Clerk, DYC Recruitment 2018
|IMPORTANT DATES AND APPLICATION FEE|
- Start Date : 15 December 2018
- Last Date : 31 December 2018
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee : 31 December 2018
- Exam Date : 25-31 January 2019
- Admit Card Available : 16 January 2019*
- General / OBC Male : Rs. 700/-
- General / OBC Female : Rs. 350/-
- SC / ST / PH :RS. 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card,Net Banking, Fee Mode Only.
|AGE LIMIT AND ELIGIBILITY|
- For MTS : 18-25 year
- For Other Maximum Age : 28 year
- Age Limit as on : 31 December 2018
- Extra Age as per rules.
- For District Youth Coordinator : Master Degree in any stream OR 03 Year Experience.
- For Account Clerk Cum Typist : B.Com Degree with 02 year experience as account clerk OR Typing Hindi / English 25/30 WPM OR Knowledge of computer application.
- For Multi Tasking Staff MTS : Passed 10th Exam.
|VACANCY DETAILS TOTAL : 228 POST|
|Post Name ||General ||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|District Youth Coordinator||51||27||15||08||101|
|Account Clerk Cum Typist||37||20||11||05||75|
|Multi Tasking Staff MTS||2||14||08||04||52|
|SELECTION PROCESS AND HOW TO APPLY|
- Candidates can apply through a common online application form subject to meeting the requisite eligibility criteria
- Candidates applying for the post of DYC will have to appear for online written exam and personal interview.
- Candidates applying for the post of ACT will have to appear for online written exam and typing skill test.
- Candidates applying for the post of MTS will have to appear written exam.
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through NYKS website. http://nyks.nic.in No other means/Mode of application will be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures For
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Document Scan and Upload
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS