MPPSC State Eligibility Test Set Final Answer Key 2019 : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission are invited online application form for the post of State Eligible Test MPSET Examination 2018-2019.Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completes all eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply.
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
State Eligibility Test Examination 2018
|IMPORTANT DATES AND APPLICATION FEE|
- Start Date : 11 October 2018
- Last Date : 11 November 2018
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee : 11 November 2018
- Last Date Correction :14 November 2018
- Last Date Receipt Hard Copy : 29 November 2018
- Exam Date : 17-24 January 2019
- Admit Card Available : 03 January 2019
- Answer Key Available : 18 January 2019
- Final Answer Key Available : 07 February 2019
- Gen / Other State : Rs.1200/-
- SC / ST / OBC :Rs. 600/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card,Net Banking,or Cash at MP Online KIOSK Mode Only.
| EXAM CENTER AND ELIGIBILITY|
- Indore , Bhopal, Gwalior,Jabalpur, Rewa, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain.
- Master Degree in related subject with minimum 55% marks, for SC / ST / OBC Candidates : 50% Marks.
- Find year appearing candidates also eligible.
- Examination Controller, State Eligibility Test Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, Residential Area, Indore, MP pin code 452001.
|SUBJECT AVAILABLE IN SET 2018|
- Chemical Science , Commerce ,Defence & Strategic Studies, Economics, English,Geography,Hindi,History,Home Science,Law, Life Science,Mathematics Science,Music, Philosophy, Physical Science, Political Science,Sanskrit,Sociology, Urdu
|The Exam Pattern will be as follows|
- The exam will be written object type.
- The exam will be divided into two papers first paper will be compulsory & second paper will be selected .
- There will be no negative marking.
- Question Paper will be based on general awareness / teaching & research aptitude.
- There will be 50 question & each question will be 02 marks.
- Paper 1 will consist 100 marks.
- Time Duration for paper 1 will be 01 hour.
PAPER – 2
- Candidates can give selected Subject Paper.
- Question paper will be objective includes matching the words, True / False, Assertion reasoning type.
- There will be 100 question & each question will be of 02 marks.
- Paper 2 will consist 200 marks.
- Time Duration for Paper 2 will be 02 hours.(120 Minutes).
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS