MPHC High Court District Judge Pre Exam Answer Key 2019 : Madhya Pradesh High Court are invited to online application from for the District Judge Entry Level Recruitment 2019.The Candidates who have appeared in the written exam on 20 February 2019 for the preliminary stage selection for the post of district judge entry level at Madhya Pradesh. Those Candidates are interested to the following vacancy and have eligibility criteria can read full notification before apply Online.
| Madhya Pradesh High Court|
District Judge Entry Level Recruitment 2019
IMPORTANT DATES AND APPLICATION FEE
- Start Date :21 December 2018
- Last Date :14 January 2019
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee :14 January 2019
- Last Date For Correction :14 January 2019
- Exam Date Pre :20 February 2019
- Exam Date Mains : 12 February 2019
- Answer Key : 21 February 2019
- Gen / Other State :1000/-
- SC / ST / OBC :800/–
- Pay the Examination Fee Debit Card,Credit Card,Net Banking or Pay through online fee cash at MP online Authorised Kisok mode only.
AGE LIMIT & ELIGIBILITY
- Minimum Age : 35 year
- Maximum Age : 45 year
- Age as on 01.01.2018
- Bachelor Degree in Law with
- Minimum 7 year Advocate Practice
- More Details Read the Full notification
VACANCY DETAILS TOTAL :55 POST
|Post Name ||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|District Judge(Entry Level)||26||09||09||11||55|
SELECTION / Recruitment PROCESS
|The Selection / Recruitment process shall be completed in three stage-|
- Preliminary /Screening Exam
- Main Written Exam
POST SELECTION PROCESS
- A candidates selected for appointment shall be required to undergo medical examination or physical fitness by a medical board before he is appointed. Every candidates who appears before a medical board shall.
- The training shall be such as may be prescribed by the high court.
- A person appointed in the madhya Pradesh Higher Judicial Service shall be on probation for a period of two years and the high court may extend the period of problem. The high Court may, at any time during or at the end of period of probation, recommend the termination of service of such probationers.
- The conditions of service of appointment on the post advertised shall be governed by the rules, regulations and circulars etc. applicable to the M.P. Higher Judicial Services,in force from time to time.
MPHC High Court District Judge Online Form 2019
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS