MP Jal Nigam Manager Recruitment 2018 : Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit is a wholly owned state Govt. Company,incorporated under he Companies act , 1956 having its registered office at Bhopal. MPJNM has been created to provide adequate quality of safe drinking water at house hold level on sustainable basis by tap connection throughout the year .
MP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date : 16 August 2018
- Last Date : 05 September 2018
- Last Date of Correction : 08 September 2018
- Exam Date : Comming Soon
- Gen/OBC/SC/ST : Rs 200/-
- Correction Charge : 50/-
- All payment will be made through net banking /debit card/credit card/authorized kiosk.
Note : In case any changes in the application form are to be made by the applicant , an amount of Rs. 50/- has to be paid to M.P. Online .
(As on 01/August/2018)
Minimum – 21 Years
Maximum – 40 years
Age Relaxation :-
SC/ST/OBC/Widow/Divorcee – 45 years
MP Jal Nigam Manager Recruitment 2018
VACANCY DETAILS TOTAL : 40 POST
|Post Name||Gender||Gen||OBC||SC||ST ||Total||Eligibility|
- BE/B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Valid Gate Score card in Last 3 Years.
- Age Limit : 21-40 as on 01.08.2018
Selection Procedure :
- The Online application received form all the candidate shall be screened.
- The criteia weightage for minimum qualification shall be as follwo.
- Manager & Dy. Manager – The marking criteria shall be GATE Exam Score .
- In case ,the marks of two or more application are similar while calculating the marks for the merit list , then the selecting shall be done on the basis of the date of birth of the application and the selection shal be done on the basis of the date of birth the applicant and the score in ssc exam . In case more than 01 candidate have equal Gate 2017 score , the candidate with higher age be selected.
- The List of selected candidate shall be displayed on MPJNM, website www.mpjalnigam.co.in and mp online and will also be communicated through email, SMS , on the email/Mobile number provided by the candidate specifying the time period in which the candidate will have to join the service at HQ of MPJNM.