Karnataka Prisons Department Jailor OR Warder Online Form 2019 : Karnataka Prisons Department (KPD) are Invited Online Application Form For Post Jailor / Warden.Those candidates are Interested to the Following vacancy and have all eligibility criteria can read the full notification before apply online.
Karnataka Prisons Department (KPD)
Jailor / Warden Recruitment 2019
- Start Date : 21 February 2019
- Last Date : 09 March 2019
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee : 11 March 2019
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- General / OBC : Rs.250/-
- SC / ST : Rs.100/-
- Pay the Examination Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Mode.
- Jailor :- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream From A Recognized University.
- Warder :- Candidates Must Passed 10th (High School) Exam Passed Only.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
- Age :- 20-26 Year
- Age as on 09/03/2019
|Height||168 CMS||157 CMS|
|Run-I||100 Meter Run in 15 sec||100 meter Run 18.5 sec|
|Run-II||800 Meter Run in 02 Min 50 sec||200 meter 40 sec|
Vacancy Details Total : 662 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
How to Apply For KPD Jailor and Warder Jobs 2019
- Firstly, go to Official Website.
- Click on the KPD Jailor and Warder Notification.
- Go through the details of KPD Notification PDF File.
- Check out the Eligibility Criteria of KPD Vacancy 2019.
- Click on the KPD Apply online Link.
- Provide All the Required Details And Fill Application From.
- Upload Scanned Copied of Photograph if necessary.
- Pay the Application Fee According to Your Category.
- Check your personal Information Correctly and Save and Continue.
- After Filling the Details Click On the Submit Button.
- Finally Take A Printout Of Online Application Form For Future Reference.
Some Important Links