Karnataka Bank Po Interview Letter 2019 : Karnataka Bank are invited online application form for the post of Officer Scale I Recruitment 2019.All Eligible Candidates Who are Interested for this post should Apply before read the full notification.
Karnataka Bank ( KB Bank)
Officer Scale I Recruitment 2019
IMPORTANT DATES AND APPLICATION FEE
- Start Date : 24 December 2018
- Last Date : 02 January 2019
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee : 02 January 2019
- Exam Date : 24 January 2019
- Admit Card Available : 08 January 2019
- Result Available : 02 February 2019
- Interview Letter Available : 06 February 2019
- General / OBC : Rs.600/-
- SC / ST : Rs.500/-
- PH Candidates : Rs.500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mode.
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION FEE
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Or Law LLB Or PG Degree in any stream from any recognized university.
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 28 years
- Age as on 01/12/2018
- More Details Read the notification for age relaxation.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Post Scale I||Notified Soon|
HOW TO APPLY
- Application Registration
- Payment of fees
- Document Scan and upload
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Photograph (4.5Cm x 3.5 Cm)Signature (Black ink), Signature (Black Ink), Left Thump Impression (on white with black or blue ink), A hand written declaration(On a white paper with black ink)
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will Not be accepted.
- The thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged.
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows : ”I, ______ (Name of the Candidates) ,hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidates’s hand writing and in English Only.
- Keep the Necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID and Mobile Number which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process.
- Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the examination etc.through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidates does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, He /she Should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile Number
- Before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Karnataka Bank Scale I Online Form 2019
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS