Indian Navy SSR,AA,MR Online From 2018 : Join Indian Navy Bhartiya Nausena Bharti are invited to online application from for the post of Sailor Entry SSS,AA,MR, recruitment 2019.Those candidates who are follow all eligibility criteria they can apply before read full notification and apply online.
|The Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti )
Sailor Entry SSR / AA / MR Recruitment 2019
|IMPORTANT DATES AND APPLICATION FEE
- Start Date : 14 December 2018
- Last Date :30 December 2018
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee :30 December 2018
- Exam Date : February 2019
- Admit Card Available : January 2019
- Gen / OBC : Rs.205/-
- SC / ST : Rs.0/- ( Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card,Credit Card,Net Banking Mode Only
- Height : 157 CMS
- Running : 1.6 Km Running in 07 Minutes
- Squat Ups ( Uthak Baithak ) : 20 Times
- Push Ups : 10 Times
VACANCY DETAILS TOTAL : 3400 POST
|Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) August 2019 Batch
||10+2 Intermediate Exam with mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject chemistry/Biology /Computer Science.
||01.08.1998 to 31.07.2002
|Matric Recruit (MR) October 2019 Batch
||Passed 10th (High School) Exam in any recognized board in India.
||01.10.1998 to 30.09.2002
|Artificial Apprentice (AA) August 2019 Batch
||10+2 Intermediate Exam with 60% Aggregate Marks and mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject chemistry/Biology /Computer Science.
||01.08.1999 to 31.07.2002
- The Initial Training period,a stipend of Rs.14,600/-per month will be Admissible .On successful completion of initial training ,they will be placed in level 3 of the Defence pay matrix ( Rs.21,000 to Rs.69,100).
- In addition ,they will be paid MSP Rs.5200/-per month plus DA
|HOW TO APPLY
|For the entry, the candidates can apply online only on the the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 14 December 18 to 30 December 18.The procedure :-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 marks sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The applicants must ensure that while filling their applicant form,they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- ‘Log-in with the registered E-mail ID and Click on ” current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Fill up the from completely .Before clicking the ‘Submit ‘ Button make sure all the details are correct,all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs : The photographs to be uploaded should be of good quality with blue back ground.
Indian Navy SSR,AA,MR Online From 2018
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
||Link Active on 14 December 2018
||SSR / AA / MR