Indian Bank PO Mains Exam Final Result 2019 : Indian Bank invite application from young and bright graduates who fulfill all eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking . All Eligibility criteria can read the full Notification and apply online .Candidate will be selected through a selection process consisting of online exam ( Pre and Mains ) followed by Personal Interview .
|Important Date for Indian Bank Po Recruitment 2018|
- Application Begin : 01.08.2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27.08.2018
- Exam Date Online : 06.10.2018
- Admit Card Available : 24.09.2018
- Result Declared : 18.10.2018
- Mains Exam Date : 04.11.2018
|Application Fee :-|
- General/OBC :600/-
- SC/ST/PH :100/-
- Pay the exam fee through debit card/credit card/net banking , E-Callahan ect.
|The Category wise number of candidate who will be selected for the PGDBF course at IBMSB is as follows :-|
Vacancy Details Total : 417 Post
Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disibilities :-
Under Section 34 of ” The Right of Persons with Disabilities act,2016″ , persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation .
|Eligibility Criteria and General Information|
- Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University or any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Age (As on Opening date of Online Registration ) Minimum 20 year and Maximum 30 Years.
|Relaxation in Upper Age :-|
|1.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidate||5 Years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes||3 Years|
|3.||Persons with Benchmark Disibilities as defined under “The Right of Persons with disibilities “||PWD (SC-ST) – 15 years|
PWD (OBC)- 13 years
PWD (Gen) -10 years
A candidate must be either a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a person of Indian Origin who migrated from Pakistan,Burma,Sri Lanka,East African Countries of Kenya etc.
How to Apply Online Indian Po Recruitment 2018
You know The Application have to be submitted 01.08.2018 and not later than 27.08.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted than online application.
- We are advised to candidate that all necessary document like Photo,Signature should scan before the apply Application Form and Should Required Size of Photo and Signature (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- Keep the necessary details/document ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee.
- Have a Valid e-mail and should be kept active till the completion of recruitment process . Bank will send call latter for Examination and other communication only to the registered email ID.
|Procedure for Apply Online Indian bank Recruitment Online 2018|
- Candidate should select the careers page in banks website www.indianbank.in and open the link recruitment of Probationary officer through on boarding and click on apply online po on Boarding.
- Candidate should click on ” New Registration ” tab to register form . and tab to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- Candidate should have upload photo and signature as per the specifications given in Guideline .
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS