Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Online Form 2019 : Haryana , Punjab High Court at Chandigarh are Invited to Application Form For the Post Of Subordinate Staff Clerk Recruitment 2019.All Interested Candidates who are eligibility they can apply online before read the full notification.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh
Subordinate Staff Clerk Recruitment 2019
Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Important Dates
- Start Date : 07 January 2019
- Last Date : 04 February 2019
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee : 06 February 2019
- Complete Last Date Form : 07 February 2019
- Correction Last Date : 07 February 2019
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Application Fee
- General Male : Rs.750/-
- General Female : Rs.350/-
- Reserve Category Male : Rs.200/-
- Reserve Category Female :Rs.100/-
- Pay The Exam Fee Through Online Generated Challan Fee, SBI Cash Deposit Fee Mode.
Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Eligibility Details
- Bachelor Degree in any recognized university in india.
Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 42 Years
- Age as on 01/01/2019
- Read the Notification For age Relaxation.
Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Vacancy Details Total : 352 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||ESM||PHC||Total Post|
Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Exam Pattern
The Applicant shall have to take written examination in the following subject:-
|Sr. No.||Subject||Maximum Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|1.||General knowledge||50 Marks||33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40 % marks in the aggregate of both subject.|
|2.||English Composition||50 marks|
How to Apply Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Online Form 2019
The Online Registration / Filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
- Candidates will get his/her registration ID and password and will print ‘cash deposit receipt for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of state bank of India after completion of registration Step-I.
- After Completion of registration step-I, the applicants shall thereafter fill the remaining Particulars i.e Uploading of Photograph / Signature, Qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to ” LOCK & SUBMIT” the Application Form.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|