Haryana Civil Judge Pre Exam Date : Haryana Public Service Commission are invited to online application from for the post of Civil Judge PCS J Post recruitment 2018. Candidates Who have applied for this recruitment now get ready to attend the exam.The Officials of HPSC will conduct the written exam in order to recruit the new candidates.Download HPSC CJ Hall ticket 2018 at its web portal.follow our page to have the latest updates on HPSC Admit card 2018 for civil Judge Exam.
|Haryana Public Service Commission|
H.C.S. Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
|IMPORTANT DATES AND APPLICATION FEE |
- Start Date : 01 September 2018
- Last Date : 30 September 2018
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee : 30 September 2018
- Pre Exam Date : 22 December 2018
- Admit Card Available : December 2018
- Gen / Other State: Rs.1000/-
- General Female : Rs. 250/-
- OBC /SC /ST :Rs. 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Net Banking, Debit Card,Credit Card,Or E Challan Mode.
|AGE LIMIT AND ELIGIBILITY|
- Age : 21- 42 year
- Age Limit as on 30 September 2018
- Extra as as p[er rules.
- Bachelor Degree in Law From any recognized University in India.
|VACANCY DETAILS TOTAL : 107 POST |
|Post name ||General||OBC-A||OBC-B||SC||Total Post|
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva -Voce ( Interview /Personality Test).
|The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows :-|
- The question paper of pre exam will be objective type.
- The question paper for preliminary exam shall be of 2 hours duration.
- It shall consist of 125 question and each question shall carry 04 marks.
- There will be a negative marking. For every wrong answer 0.80 mark shall be deducted .
- The candidates shall be expected to have a general and basic over view of main subject and also the ability to answer question on current events of national and international importance , Indian legal and constitutional history and governance .The candidates shall also be tested for his analytical skills, reasoning and aptitude.
- The standard of the question paper shall be of Law graduate level.
- There will, however , be negative marking in respect of un -attempted question.
Haryana Civil Judge Pre Exam Date
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS