UPSC Combined Medical Service Final Result Marks 2019 : Union Public Service Commission are invited application form for the post of Combined medical service examination 2018.Candidates who are interested to the following vacancy and complete all eligibility criteria can check full notification for the before going to apply for this form online.
Union Public Service Commission
Combined medical service examination 2018
UPSC Important Dates
- Start Dates : 02 May 2018
- Last Date : 25 May 2018
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee : 25 May 2018
- Exam Held on : 22 July 2018
- Admit Card Available : 02 July 2018
- Interview Schedule : 26 October 2018
- Final Result Available : 15 January 2019
- Final Result Marks Available : 25 January 2019
UPSC Application Fee
- General / OBC : Rs.200/-
- SC / ST : Rs.0/-
- Female Candidates : Rs.0/-
UPSC Eligibility Details
- Passed / Appearing medical degree in MBBS at any recognized university in india.
- For More details see notification.
UPSC Age Limit
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Candidates Must Have Been Born Not Earlier Than 2nd August 1986.
UPSC Vacancy Details Total : 454 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railway||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories ( IOF) Health Service||16|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Helath Service||138|
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Download Final Result with Marks||Click Here|
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Interview Schedule||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|