Supreme Court JCA Final Result 2019 : Supreme Court of India SCI are invited application form for the Recruitment post of Junior Court Assistant JCA Vacancy. All Interested Candidates criteria and apply online application form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read full notification.
Supreme Court of India
Junior Court Assistant JCA Recruitment 2017
Supreme Court JCA Important Dates
- Start Date : 11 February 2017
- Last Date : 10 March 2017
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee ; 10 March 2017
- Exam Date : 17 September 2017
- Typing Test Date : 06-09 March 2018
- Paper II Exam Date : 29 September 2018
- Interview Start : November 2018
- Final result Available : 17 January 2019
Supreme Court JCA Application Fee
- General / OBC : Rs.300/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs.150/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through UCO bank Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Supreme Court JCA Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age as on 01/12/2016
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rules.
Supreme Court JCA Eligibility Details
- Bachelor Degree in any stream in any recognized university in India.
- English Computer Typing : 35 WPM
Supreme Court JCA Vacancies Details
Total Vacancies : 57 Post
Supreme Court JCA Exam Center
- Delhi Only
Supreme Court JCA Download Result
- After that, a new page will be opened in PDF Format.
- This page will displayed the roll numbers of the selected candidates.
- Candidates can also check the result from the Official Website of Supreme Court of India.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Paper II Result||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|