Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Online form 2019 :
Delhi High Court are invited application form for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) recruitment 2018-19.All Interested Candidates who are follow all eligibility criteria they can apply before read full notification.
|Delhi High CourtJunior Judicial Assistant (Technical) recruitment19WWW.SARKARIJOBSITE.COM |
IMPORTANT DATES AND APPLICATION FEE
- Online Application Start Date : 04 January 2019
- Last Date Registration : 23 January 2019
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee : 23 January 2019
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : Rs.300/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs.150/-
- Pay Exam Pay Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
ELIGIBILITY AND AGE LIMIT
- BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science)/ B.Sc.(Hons) (Computer Science) / B.Tech (Computer Science)/ MCA / M.Sc.(Computer Science) / M.Tech (Computer Science) with 50% Marks From Recognized Institute / University.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age as on 01/01/2018
- Read the Notification For Age Relaxation.
VACANCY DETAILS TOTAL : 60 POST
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||32||16||8||4||60|
MODE OF SELECTION
|Selection shall be made on the basis of OMR based written Examination and Interview as detailed under :-(A) Written Exam – 75 Marks.|
(B) Interview – 25 Marks.
- General Intelligence (10 Marks).
- General Awareness (10 Marks).
- Quantitative Aptitude (10 Marks).
- English (15 Marks), OR
- Computer Science ( 30 Marks).
HOW TO APPLY
|Application Forms can be filled up online on the website of this court, i,e., www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. The candidates already in government service should intimate their Department / Office where they are serving and shall be required to produce no objection certificate at the time of Interview, if declared successful in the written Test.|
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Online form 2019
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS