CSIR NET December Answer Key 2019 : Councial of Scientific and Industrial Research are invited to online application from for the December 2018 examination for JRF and NET .The result is available in a Pdf file on the CSIR official website. Candidates can check their result using their roll number.Along with the qualifying status, the ranks have also been announced for JRF purposes.Those Candidates who have applied for this recruitment exam can download admit card.
|Counicial of Scientific and Industrial Research|
Joint CSR UGC Test for JRF & NET December 2018
IMPORTANT DATES AND APPLICATION FEE
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
- Start Date :25.09.2018
- Last Date:17.10.2018(Extended)
- Last Date Exam Fee Payment : 17.10.2018
- Last Date for Complete From :16.12.2018
- Exam Date : 16.12.2018
- Admit Card Available : 04.12.2018
- Answer Key Available : 20 January 2019
- General :1000/-
- OBC :500/-
- ST /SC / PH :250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan deposit fee at any branches of Indian Bank
AGE LIMIT AND ELIGIBILITY
- JRF :Maximum Age 28 years
- For Lecturer / Net : No Age Limit
- M.Sc / Equivalent Degree with 55% marks for General /OBC Candidates.
- For SC / ST and PH Candidates :50% Marks.
- Integrated course and B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharma and MBBS candidates are also eligible for CSIR NET 2018
SUBJECT FOR TEST
- Chemical Science
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science
- Life Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
|HOW TO DOWNLOAD CSIR NET ADMIT CARD|
|The Step by step procedure to download the JRF NET admit card is given below to make the process easir for you .|
Step I – Go to the official website access the link on this page.
The official website of Human resource development group council of scientific & Industrial research is where all the information related to this examination is updated at regular intervals. The Link on this page will lead you lead directly to the CSIR NET admit card Login.
Step II – The Login for downloading the admit card as you can see ,Form Number / Application number and date of birth are asked.Along with that, a case -sensitive code is also displayed on the page that should be entered correctly
Step III – Download CSIR NET admit card – Once details are correctly entered in the from,you will be able to download and print the admit card. Follow instruction printed on the page and on the Joint CSIR UGC NET admit card.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS