Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 : Indian Coast Guard , an Armed Force of the Union , Offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian Male/Female Candidate for Various Branches as an Assistant Commandant and invite online Application.
Important Date & Fee Details for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018
|General Duty||Born between 01 jul 1994 to 30 jun 1998||Male|
|General Duty (SSA)||Born between 01 jul 1994 to 30 jun 1998 (both dates indecisive)||Female|
|Commercial Pilot Entry||Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 ( Both Date Inclusive)||Male/Female|
|Law||Born between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998 ( Both Date Inclusive)||Male / Female|
- All Post candidate: 07.2018 to 30.06.2018
How to Apply Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018
How to Apply
- Application will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 18 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018 upto 1700 hrs for the above said post .
- The Name of the Candidate father/Mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in 10th class passing certificate . any mismatch in name & date of birth in the application, is liable for rejection.
- Indicate exact percentage of XII and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidate to choose any one venue for PSB out of the option Displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID / CG recruitment website.
- In Case SC/ST/OBC category applicants either current or permanent address of online application / E-admit card should .
- In case of OBC non-reeamy layer (NCL) , the category certificate should not be more than 3 years old and for such case renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
Some Important Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download notifiation||Click Here|
|Re Print Form||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|