Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Group V, VI Result 2019 : The Indian Coast Guard , an Armed Force of the Union , Offers a challenging Career to young and dynamic Indian Male/Female Candidate for various branches as an assistant Commandant are invites online application who candidate follow eligible criteria they should apply this application form .
Join Indian Coast Guard
Assistant Commandant AC Man and Women Group A Recruitment 2018
IMPORTANT DATE AND FEE DETAILS
Note : No Application fee is applicable for any candidate .
|Name of Post||Gender||Educational Qualification|
|General Duty Pilot||Male/Female|
|Pilot CPL||Male/Female||Candidate Passed 10+2 Exam with 60% marks and Commercial Pilot License.|
|1||General Duty||Male||01.07.1994 to 30.06.1998|
|2||General Duty Pilot||Male||01.07.1994 to 30.06.2000|
|3||Pilot CPL||Male/Female||01.07.1994 to 30.06.2000|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates will be accepted only online and important instruction for filling up of the online applications are as given below.
- The name of candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the 10th class pass certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the option displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email and mobile number of the candidate is compulsory.
- In case of OBC Non-Creamy layer (NCL) , the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial year old and for such case renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Download Group V, VI Result||Click Here|
|Download Group III, IV Result||Click Here|
|Download Group I, II Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Re Print From||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|