AP Forest Ranger Officers Online From : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission are invited online application from for the post of Forest Ranger Officers.Andhra Pradesh forest department is in fill up 24 vacancies of forest ranger officer jobs. Only through direct recruitment candidates will be selected. The starting and last dates to apply is still yet to release. Interested candidates please read the full notification then you apply online application from.
Andhara Pradesh Public Service Commission
Forest Ranger Officers Recruitment 2018
IMPORTANT DATES AND APPLICATION FEE
- Start Date : 10 December 2018
- Last Date : 31 December 2018
- Last Date Exam Pay Fee : 30 December 2018
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Screening Test (Offline ) : 24 February 2019
- Mains Exam Date (CBT) : 28-30 April 2019
- General : Rs.270/-
- BC / SC / ST : Rs.120/-
- Correction charge : Rs.100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card,Credit Card,Net banking Mode Only.
AGE LIMIT AND ELIGIBILITY
- B.Sc / B.Tech Degree From a recognized university.
- Chest : 79 -84 CMS
- Height : 163 CMS
- Running : 25 KM in Running 04 Hours
- Chest : 74-79 CMS
- Height : 150 CMS
- Running : 16 KM in 04 Hours
VACANCY DETAILS TOTAL : 24 POST
|Post Name ||Total Post|
|Forest Ranger Officers||24|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidates has to ensure that the particular are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any made by the candidates .If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification ,save them and proceed to STEP-II ( If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
- The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by candidates .After login, the applicant has to click on the ”Online application submission ”present in the bottom right corner of the Commission ‘s website.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Online ||Link Active on 10 December 2018|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|