Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary online 2018 : Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchyat Secretary Online Application are invited by public service commission (APPSC) for the post of Panchayat Secretary so all eligible candidate who are interested for this post they should apply before read full notification.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Panchayat Secretary (Grade – 4)
IMPORTANT DATE & FEE DETAILS
- Application Begin : 27.12.2018
- Last Date : 19.01.2019
- Last Date for fee payment : 18.01.2019
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Screening Test (Offline) : 21.04.2019
- Mains Exam(CBT) : 02.08.2019
- General : Rs. 330/-
- BC/SC/ST : Rs. 80/-
- Pay The Examination Fee through debit card, credit card, net banking mode.
VACANCY DETAILS TOTAL :1051 POST
Carried Forward : 51 | Fresh Vacancy : 1000
AGE LIMIT AND ELIGIBILITY
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 42 years
- Age as on 01/07/2018
- Extra age as per rules
- Bachelor Degree in any stream from A recognized university
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
HOW TO APPLY APPSC POSTS 2019 ONLINE
- Firstly, go to Official Link, www.psc.ap.gov.in
- On the Homepage , search for APPSC notification 2019 PDF.
- Click on and go through all the details clearly.
- The Candidates can find the APPSC online application form 2018 on the Website.
- Click On This and fill up all the required details.
- Copies of Scanned Documents (Identity Proof ,Educational Proofs, Photo, Signature Etc.
- Next, Pay the Application fee using any debit/credit cards.
- Now, Next tap on the submit to send the application form.
- The Acknowledgment of the application will be sent by the organization.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgement and keep it safe for further usage.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary online 2018
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
” if you have any query please Comment Below and i will reply as soon as possible.”