UP Police Constable Written Exam Syllabus Latest 2018 : UP Police Constable Syllabus 2018 UP Police Written Exam Syllabus. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has Recently announce about the Recruitment of 41520 Posts of Constable . Many interested and Eligible candidate filled there online application for these posts.
Exam Pattern :-
- There will be a objective multiple choice type.
- The Exam will be based on the subject General Knowledge, General Hindi, Numerical & Mental Ability , Mental Aptitude , Intellectual gain and Logical Ability.
- The Written Exam Will have Negative marking. The Actual Penalty will be Informed Later.
- Level of Exam Paper will be as a per Minimum educational standard.
- The Minimum Qualification marks & Merit Cut off in the Written Exam , will be Decided by the Recruitment Board.
- Physical will be Qualifying Nature. There will be no Mark for Physical Exam.
General Knowledge :
- Question will be asked from Indian polity,Indian Administration,Indian Independence Movement Indian Constitution and Law,Current (National and International) Events,Right to Information , Indian Society,Gender Issues,Basics of Computer Skill and Awareness,Human Rights , Internal Security and Terrorism, Secularism,Environment,General Science,Relations between Indian and its Neighbouring Contries.
General Hindi :-
- Questions & Answer from the Passage,Title of the Passage ,Word Knowledge,Use of Words ,Antonym,Synonym,One Words Substations ,Sentence of correction & Idioms Phrases. Numerical& Mental Ability .
Numerical Aptitude :
- Number System , Simplification,Decimal & Fraction,HCF LCM,Ratio & Proportion,Percentage,Profit & Loss,Discount,Simple Interest,Compound Interest,Time & Work,Partnership,Distance,Use of Table & Graph,Mensuration & Miscellaneous.
Intellectual Gain :
- Relationship and Analogy Test,Spotting out the dissimilar,Series Completion,Coding-Decoding,Direction Sense Test ,Blood Relation Problem based on alphabet,Time sequence test ,Venn Diagram and Chart type test,Mathemetical ability Test,Arranging in order.
Logical Ability :
- Question will be from topics – Analogies ,Similarities,Differences,Space Visualization, Problem Solving,Analysis and judgment,Desision-making,Visual Memory,Discrimination,Observation,Problem solving,analysis and judgment .
Mental Ability Test :-
- Question will be from topics – Logical Diagrams,Symbol-Relationship Interpretation,Perception Test, Word Formation Test ,Letter and number series,Word and Alphabet Analogy,Common Sense Test ,Letter and number coding,Direction sense,Logical Interpretation of data , Forcefulness of argument,Determining implied meanings.
Mental Aptitude :
- Public Interest,Law & Order, Communal Harmony,Crime Control Rule of Law,Ability of Adaptability Professional Information ( Basic Level) Police System Contemporary Police Issues & Law and Order ,Basic Law , Latest in Profession .