Railway RRB Loco Pilot Technician (ALP) Online 2018 : Railway recruitment Board RRB Various Zone are invited online application form for Loco Technician Pilot .Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade-III vacancies RRB ALP CEN 01/2018 Application.
Advt No. CEN 01/2018 Short Detail of Notification
Important Date :-
- Application Start : 03/02/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 05/03/2018
- Last Date for Pay Fee : 05/03/2018
- First Stage CBT Exam : April/May 2018
- Second Stage Exam : Notified Soon
Application Fee :-
- General/OBC : 500/-
- SC/ST/PH : 250/-
- All Category Female : 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card,Credit Card,Net Banking ect.
Mode of Fee Payment :-
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards upto 05.03.2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
- OFFLINE fee payment through SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode closes on 05.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI.
- Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 03.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office. All applicable service charges shall be borne by the candidate. If the fee is paid through off line mode viz (b) i & ii above, the receipt should be preserved. The same should be produced on demand at the time of DV ‘ Railway Loco Pilot Technician (ALP) Online 2018‘
Scale of Pay :-
Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of 19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
Vacancy Details :-
|Post Name||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Assistant Loco Pilot Alp||9230||4363||2694||1387||17673||18-28 as on 01/07/2018||Degree/Diploma in Engineering OR Class 10 with ITI Certificate for more Details read Notification.|
|Various Trade Technician||4563||2162||1363||738||8829|
Railway Loco Pilot Technician (ALP) Online 2018
(i) A candidate must be either:
a. a citizen of India, or
b. a subject of Nepal, or
c. a subject of Bhutan, or
d. a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
e. a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Stage of Examination :-
There shall be two stages examination (First stage CBT and Second Stage CBT) common for ALP and Technician. In addition , candidates who have opted for ALP and qualified in Second Stage CBT have to undergo Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT). Marks will be normalized in all the stages of exam.
Negative Marking :-
- There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer. There shall be no negative marking for Computer Based Aptitude Test.
General Instruction :-
- Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of e-call letter to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the RRBs.
- Candidates attempting to apply with minor changes of information and/or facts to submit multiple applications against this CEN will be summarily rejected and such candidates will be debarred from all future examinations of RRB/Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC).
- Candidates who have been debarred by any RRB/RRC either for life or for a specified period which is not completed should NOT apply for this notification. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
- Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/SSLC/HighSchool Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate ONLY.
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical, either in English or Hindi, and must be in running hand
writing and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language at the time of CBT, AT and DV etc. (as applicable) may result in cancellation of candidature.
Some Important Links :
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notificaton||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Job Allert by Email||Click Here|