IB ACIO Grade II Executive Recruitment Admit Card 2017 : Intelligence Bureau Announced the IB Recruitment 2017 Notification.This is the Good news for the Government Job seekers. The Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Notification has 1430 vacancies of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts. Candidates who are preparing Grade II/ Executive Exam 2017 can apply for IB Vacancy 2017 @ mha.nic.in. Aspirants can also get the More Details of IB Jobs 2017 in below sections.
- Application Begin : 12/08/2017
- Last Date for Registration : 02/09/2017
- last Date Offline Payment : 05/09/2017
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
Vacancy Details : Total 1300 post
IB ACIO Grade II Executive Recruitment Admit Card 2017
Age Limit :
Candidate applying for IB Notification 2017 must attain the below age limit as per the notification.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rule of the Government of India.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC : 100/-
- SC/ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Debit Card,Credit Card,Net Banking or E-Challan.
Exam Center :
Varanasi,Lucknow,Meerut,Delhi,Chandigarh,Bhopal,Patna,Ranchi,Raipur and Other Center in Across India.
Selection Process :
The Applicant will be selected for intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 based on their performance in the following process.
- Preliminary Test ( Tier 1)
- Mains Exam (Tier II)
Pay Scale for IB recruitment 2017 :
Contenders selected for IB Jobs 2017 will get the pay scale of Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34, 800/– + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 -1430 Vacancies
How to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Exam 2017 :
- Log on to Intelligence Bureau official website at www.mha.nic.in.
- Click on to “What’s New” Section.
- Now click on “Job Opening – ACIO 2017-18” link.
- Find the link of IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer and click on Apply Online.
- Now Read instructions and click on Part I of Application Form.
- Now fill all mandatory details and click on submit.
- After Completing first part, now go with Part II of the online application.
- Now make payment, Upload your Scanned Photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- At last, take print out of system generated application form for further use.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS :
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note : Interested Candidate Can Read Notification before Apply Online.